This aircraft has been parked up for eleven years due to a legal dispute. Both engines and props are 536 hours since overhaul (TSO).
Motors hand turn smoothly and exhibit good compression.
The aircraft is available as a single unit or as separate parts.
- Condition: Used - Wrecking
- Type: Twin Engine Aircraft
- Make: Piper
- Series: Aztec
- Model: PA23-250
- Serial: 27-4432
- Registration: VH-PFD
- Year: 1970
- Total Time: 8295 hours
- Engine 1: Lycoming IO-540-C4B5, Serial# L-9466-48, 536hrs TSO - SOLD
- Engine 2: Lycoming IO-540-C4B5, Serial# L-9040-48, 536hrs TSO
- Propeller 1: Hartzell HC-E2YR-2RB$, Serial# BP8130E, 530 TSO - SOLD
- Propeller 2: Hartzell HC-E2YR-2RBSF, Serial# BP1533, 530 TSO
- Avionics: Altimatic IIIa Autopilot, Trimble 1000DC, Garmin GNC 300XL, TKM Michel MX170B NavCom (SOLD), KR85 ADF (SOLD), GTX320 Transponder, Sunair ASB-125/ASB-130 HF
- Weight: 1400.0kg
This item is sold for Parts Only and Without Warranty.