SKU : 5529
In Stock : 1
- Superior accuracy over manual methods and other digital calibration techniques.• Microprocessor programmed for belts on most vehicles.
- Simple design and universal graphics cross language barriers.
- Works on both timing belts and multi-V belts specifically found in SKF kits.
- Unlike competitive units, the SKF TensiCheck requires no calibration.
- Mounts on the outside of the belt for easier installation — competitive typesneed to be mounted on the back side of the belt.
- Sensors show “overload” or “underload” conditions as well as battery charge.
- Standard 9V battery powers the SKF TensiCheck for up to 25 hours or longer depending on use."
- Condition: New
- Type: Belt Tension Tester, Tensiometer
- Make: SKF
- Series: TensiCheck
- Model: VKN100A
- Serial: 2994
- Accessories: Hard Case, 12V Leads
- Weight: 1.5kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$900
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.