"The Pooltest 9 allows for the analysis of the nine most important water quality tests associated with the management of swimming pools and spas.
The instrument can be supplied in a choice of portable or benchtop kits making it convenient for a variety of facilities:
- Single-key direct access to all parameters
- Battery or mains powered and completely waterproof
- On-board data log, downloadable via Bluetooth SMART or USB and share with colleagues and customers via the Aqua Pal app."
- Condition: Used
- Type: Water Analysis Photometer
- Make: Palintest
- Model: Pooltest9
- Serial: 70004200009
- Tests: Transmittance, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, Ozone, Copper, Pheonol Ph, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Cyanuric, Iron, Water Balance, Calc. Hard Salt
- Comms: Bluetooth
- Power: 3 x AA Batteries
- Test Certificate: June 2020 (factory)
- Accessories: 18 x Tubes, Pool Starter Pack, Reagents Pack, User Manual, USB Cable
- Weight: 3.1kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$2000 with accessories
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.