"The Metrel MI 3200 TeraOhm 10 kV insulation tester is a portable instrument intended to measure insulation resistance through the use of high voltage DC test voltages up to 10 kV. The large LCD screen allows real-time R(t) graphs to be displayed. Results can be stored and downloaded to a computer via USB and RS232 connections with the help of the optional TeraLink PRO software. The high quality instrument, shielded test leads and quality accessories included in the standard set enables you to perform your testing effectively.
- Automated testing: PI, DD, DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging (AR). All data is displayed during one single measurement.
- Fault Finding: fully programmable Step-Voltage and Withstanding Voltage test functions to assist in diagnosing faults in insulation.
- R(t) graph: real time resistance against time graph plotting facility to graphically illustrate the response of a material to an applied test voltage.
- Faster testing: high 5 mA charging current quickly charges capacitive loads.
- Accurate: selectable noise rejection filters (up to 5 mA) and shielded cables as standard ensure accurate readings.
- Safe: high CAT IV/600 V voltage protection
- Portable: lightweight 5.5 kg design with carry handle."
- Condition: Used
- Type: 10kV Insulation Tester
- Make: Metrel
- Series: TeraOhm 10kV
- Model: MI3200
- Serial: 1160195
- Fware: 2.35
- Hware: 2.0
- Last Cal: Unknown
- Accessories: AC Lead
- Leads: 3 x 10kV Shielded with 3 x 10kV crocodile clips
- Batteries: 6 x Dcell NiMH Internal
- Engraving: "SN 11160195" on left side of case
- Weight: 6.9kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$4500
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.