This unit has been checked and is functioning correctly.
Calibration can be arranged but only to 20GHz. A Full Calibration is $1000, and a Partial Cal (major functions only) is $600. Expect Cals to take about a week
"The HP 8560 E-series portable spectrum analyzers combine outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, and wide dynamic range in a MIL-rugged package built to withstand harsh environmental conditions. They offer a complete solution for ACP testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation such as is used in NADC-TDMA, GSM, DECT, CT2-CAI, PDC and PHP system. With digitally implemented resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30, and 100 Hz they sweep from 3 to 600 times faster than is possible with comparable analog filters. A narrow 5:1 shape factor allows you to view close-in, low-level signals easily. Digital bandwidths also provide the spectrum analyzer with a full 100 dB onscreen calibrated display."
- Condition: Used
- Type: Spectrum Analyzer
- Make: HP
- Model: 8564E
- Serial: 3711A00764
- ROM: 960830
- Options: 006 - 30 Hz to Freq. Coverage, 008 - Signal Identification, 85620A Memory Module
- Calibration: Yes, to 20GHz Only
- Power Input: 115-230VAC
- Weight: 26.0kg
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.
• Frequency range: 9 kHz to 40 GHz; 30 Hz to 40 GHz (Option 006)
• Frequency accuracy: ± 1 kHz (CF = 10 GHz)
• Frequency Span Range: 0 Hz, 100 Hz to maximum frequency
• Frequency Readout Accuracy Span >2 MHz x N: ± (freq. readout x freq. ref. accuracy +5% x span +15% x RBW +10 Hz)
• Frequency Readout Accuracy Span ≤2 MHz x N: ± (freq. readout x freq. ref. accuracy +1% x span +15% x RBW +10 Hz)
• Sweep Time Range: Span = 0 Hz: 50 μs to 6,000 s; Span ≥100 Hz: 50 ms to 100 ks
• Resolution bandwidth range: 1 kHz to 2 MHz
• Resolution bandwidth Accuracy: 1 Hz to 300 kHz: ±10%; 1 MHz: ±25%; 2 MHz: +50%, –25%