Anritsu ME538M Microwave Analyzer
"The Anritsu ME538M Microwave System Analyzer / Link Analyzer (Transmitter / Receiver) is used to measure the transmission line characteristics in the BB and IF bands in terrestrial microwave radio relay systems and in satellite communication systems. The above types of transmission distortion can be measured and analyzed. The ME538M has a built-in microprocessor for auto ranging, peak-to-peak readings, and the selection of the necessary measurement parameters. The display is entirely digital.
- Frequency Range: 70/140MHz, Level Range: 0 to 16dBm
- Impedance: 50 ohm, IF Bands: 70, 140MHz
- LED readout of transmitter settings.
- Automatic receiver settings and display.
- Automatic display of units
- All measurements shown on the CRT and large LED displays
- Signal averaging for noisy traces
- BB to BB amplitude measurement
- Receiver GP-IB and direct plotting functions"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Microwave System Analyzer
- Make: Anritsu
- Model: ME538M
- Range: 70/140MHz
- Transmitter: Serial NS5378
- Receiver: Serial ?337
- Options: 04
- Weight: 31.0kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$.
The unit is sold with a Works on Arrival Warranty.