"The Model 765 Remote Volume Control Hydraulic Power Source is variable-volume (0 GPM to 15 GPM), pressure-responsive (0 to 1800 PSI), reversible-flow power unit for supplying hydraulic power to cutting and weld end preparation pipe lathes with integral hydraulic motors. A low voltage (24 volts) pendant provides stop, start, volume control, and forward/neutral/reverse flow direction control. The pendant allows operation up to 200 feed away from the power supply by addition of an extension cable and 200 foot hydraulic hoses. For portability, the power supply is integrated into a cart frame with wheels and casters."
- Condition: Used
- Type: Hydraulic Power Pack
- Make: Tritool
- Model: 765RVC
- Rating: 11.2kW, 15hp
- Motor: Lincoln LM16762DC, serial C0142434-11/21-03, with phase sensing
- Flow: 0 to 57L/min@1800psi, 83L/min@1000psi, Pressure Responsive, Variable Volume Pump
- Pressure: 0-1800psi Forward, 0-1400psi Reverse
- Pendant: Allen Bradley 24V Start Stop Control, 15m Cable
- Input: 415VAC 3ph, 21.5A
- Hoses: 4 x 15m with Quick Disconnects
- Dimensions: 132L x 64W x 107H mm
- Weight: 290.0kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$27,500
This unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.