JDN Profi 2TI
These hoists were held as spares an a gas project and never used.
- Manufactured in Germany under strict quality control with demanding tolerances.
- Low maintenance design.
- 100% duty cycle suits all environmental conditions.
- Only six atmospheres of compressed air required.
- Immune to dust, mud, dirt, grit, heat, vapours, humidity and temperatures ranging from -20 °C up to + 70 °C.
- ATEX Approved models for use in dangerous and explosive environments.
- Self-cooling economic air motor that will not overheat.
- Fail safe brake in case of air supply failure.
- Low decibel rating.
- Sensitive infinitely variable speed control for precise positioning of loads.
- Ideal for use in mines, chemical plants paint shops.
- Working pressure 6 bar"
- Condition: New
- Type: Pneumatic Chain Hoist
- Make: JDN, J.D. Neuhaus
- Series: Profi
- Model: 2TI
- Serial: P303384
- Year: 2010
- Capacity: 3200kg
- Chain: appr 20m
- Control: Pendant with 8m connection
- Orientation: Vertical AND Horizontal
- Hook: Steel Snap
- Speed: 8.2ft/min UP (full load @85psi & 142cfm), 16.4ft/min DN
- Supply: 6 bar
- Accessories: User Manual, Original NATA Test Certificate, Hose Adpter, Metal Chain Holder
- Explosion Class: II 2 GD IIA T4/II 3 GD IIB T4, 94/9/EEC
- Weight: 54.0kg
Replacement price on this kit is approximately AUD$9,200
The item is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.