Ulma Super Chik
"Automatic stretch film wrapper for product packaging in preformed trays. High performance level. Specially developed for supermarkets and packaging centers (meat, poultry, fish and produce). A high performance wrapping machine, specially developed for the wrapping of trays in central processing facilities (meat, poultry, fish, produce, ...), and high volume supermarkets. Its strength, reliability, ease of operation, and automatic size change make it the most productive and versatile machine available. Able to wrap with several kinds of film: PVC, polyethylene and polyolefines.
- 1 or 2 film rolls with automatic roll selection.
- Automatic or manual recognition of tray dimensions.
- Automatic or manual selection of film length and width.
- Universal elevator.
- Self diagnostic capability.
- Film tension control.
- Forward and reverse jog capability.
- 4-way film stretch with lateral pre-stretch.
- Temperature control for the sealing belt.
- Over-sized package detector.
- Mechanical torque limiter.
- Guards and safety devices according to international standards.
- Heavy duty construction with corrosion resistant material. USDA approved."
- Condition: Used
- Type: Stretch Film Wrapper
- Make: Harpak Ulma
- Model: Super-Chik
- Serial: 1262
- Year: 1997
- Power: 2.8kW, 415VAC
- Weight: 250.0kg
This item is sold with a Works on Arrival Warranty.