** Unit has not been used since Calibration, but cal is now more than 12 months old.
"Lightweight battery powered hand-held tester incorporating all Class I and Class II required electrical safety tests. Bluetooth technology enables the wireless connection of bar code scanners & label printers allowing connection-free testing and data transfer directly from the tester to a PC-based record keeping systems at the touch of a button.
- Large white backlit graphics display, plus full alphanumeric keypad
- Intuitive and fast user interface
- Manual and automatic test modes
- Programmable soft keys for customised test routines.
- User definable and configurable test sequences
- Large memory for storing upto 20000 results and test programs
- Download / Upload to software
- Records asset location and non-electrical test results with customised screen prompts
- Large internal memory facilitates the storage of test results for safety audit and traceability purposes.
- In addition to test results, the tester can also record other details and descriptions of the equipment under test"
- Condition: New
- Type: Portable Electrical Appliance Tester
- Make: Seaward Electronic Ltd
- Series: Primetest
- Model: 300
- Serial: 35F-0200
- Tests: Class 1 & 2
- Range: 0.01 to 19.99 ohms
- Accuracy: +/-5% + 2 counts
- Tests: Insulation, Diff Leakage, Touch Leakage, RCD, Earth Loop, Lead, Power Socket
- Batteries: 6 x AA
- Accessories: Nil
- Calibration: Nov 2018
- Weight: 2.0kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$2900
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.