Please note that there is a vertical line on the left side of the screen - see photos.
"The Instaltest 3017 is Australia’s first installation and multifunction tester with Pass/Fail limits set to AS/NZS3000 Wiring Rules & results recording to meet reporting and record keeping obligations.
- Fully customised to AS/NZS limits
- Includes Visual Inspection, Correct Circuit Connections, Fault Loop Impedance and RCD tests
- Unique Auto-Sequences speed compliance testing by guiding users through a full test sequence, e.g. lighting point or socket outlet
- Stores all test results, including date, time, tester’s name, and location
- Provides complete management solution with EurolLink PC reporting software to easily provide reports of testing to owner/occupiers
- Instrument Functions Voltmeter, Continuity Tester, Insulation Tester, Polarity Tester, Fault Loop Impedance Tester, RCD Tester, Line Voltage, Frequency and Phase Rotation
- Tests Conducted Visual Inspections General, Consumer Mains, Switchboards, Wiring, Electrical Equipment, Earthing
- Earth Continuity & Resistance Test 200mA, Limit 0.5ohm
- Insulation Resistance Test 500V. Installation Limit 1Mohm, Heating Elements Limit 0.01Mohm
- Polarity Test 7mA
- Correct Connections 7mA
- Fault Loop Pass/Fail limits per AS3017
- RCD Tests Pass/Fail limits AS3017
- Auto Sequences Visual, Main Earth & Insulation Resistance of Complete Installation, Metallic Switchboard Enclosure, Aerial Conductor, Equipotential Bonding Conductors, Lighting Point, Socket Outlet, Fixed Appliances"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Electrical Installation Tester
- Make: Metrel
- Series: InstalTest Combo
- Model: 3017
- Fware: 1.81
- Hware: AUS 2.0
- Accessories: GPO Lead
- Weight: 2.0kg
Replacement price of this unit is approximately AUD$2300
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.