This unit was held as a spare for the commissioning of the Inpex gas project in Darwin. It is in immaculate condition and appears to have not been used.
"This unit features an easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD which can be seen in bright sunlight and provides the user interface for instrument set-up and test operation. The unit comes complete with the software application, PowerDB LITE.
The TTR310 has the ability to store test results, upload results to a PC (via RS232 serial port), and/or print them in the field via optional thermal paper printer, without the use of an external computer.
- Fully automatic operation (either stand-alone or remote-control)
- Field upgradeable to a TTR330 or TTR320 without compromise to calibration
- Built-in RS-232 port and optional thermal spool-paper printer allows for printing of test results, while in the field, and without the use of an external computer
- Built-in capability for storing test results into internal memory in an open data format for direct input into Excel® or XML format via PowerDB LITE"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Transformer Turn Ratio test Set
- Make: Megger
- Model: TTR310E-47
- Serial: 9912930-0816
- DOM: 2016
- Last Cal: 2017
- Leads: Nil
- Accessories: Carry Strap
- Weight: 10.5kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.