"KEW SNAP 2413F is a unique digital clamp meter for both very low current and high current measurements. Its shielded transformers jaws minimizes the effect of external stray magnetic field, enabling leakage current measurements.
- Measures from 0.1mA to 1000A AC and provides frequency response higher than 1kHz on all measuring ranges. Measurements also possible with approximately 7% accuracy at 20 kHz on 200mA range.
- Provides a frequency selector switch 50/60Hz or WIDE to turn on or off an incorporated low pass filter. This permits current measurement in mains fundamental frequency only or a wide range of frequencies, including those from such devices as inverters.
- Peak-hold facility with selectable response time of 10ms or 100 ms.
- Two-way analogue output terminal. Provides AC voltage output proportional to the current under test for monitoring the waveform with an oscilloscope or measuring RMS current values with a true-RMS-reading instrument. Also convent ACA readings to DC voltage output for direct connection to such devices as a chart recorder.
- Data hold function to allow for easy readings in hard-to-reach locations. Display can be observed away from the conductor"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Leakage Current Clamp Meter
- Make: Kyoritsu
- Model: 2413F
- Serial: 1209147
- Ranges: 200mA, 2A, 20A, 200A, 1000A
- Peak Hold: 100ms, 10ms
- Freq: Wide, 50/60Hz
- Power: 9V Battery
- Accessories: User Manula, Soft case
- Weight: 1.0kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$1200
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.