"The Keysight 8991A peak power analyzer provides complete and accurate characterization of today's complex pulsed signals. It is capable of performing seven automatic timing measurements (rise time, fall time, pulse width, PRI, PRF, duty cycle, and delay) and five automatic power measurement (peak power, average power, pulse top/base amplitude, and overshoot) with push-button ease. Front-panel operation is intuitive and straightforward. Data entries can be typed in or made with the front panel knob; automatic measurements are made with simple keystroke. The 8990A offers two sensor channels plus two external triggering/oscilloscope channels, allowing the simultaneous measurement of modulating signals and detector power envelopes.
- Amplitude and time markers for measuring power exactly where its needed
- Two oscilloscope channels for measuring time delay between video and microwave pulse
- Versatile triggering enables the capturing of exclusive glitches
- Waveform math functions for measuring scalar pulse parameters
- Dynamic Range: >45 dB
- Minimum Pulse Width: 20 ns
- Rise Time:
- Sensor and Video Inputs: 1 and 4; 2 and 3"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Peak Power Analyzer
- Make: HP
- Model: 8991A
- Serial: 3621A00734
- Sensor: HP 84814A, 0.5 to 400GHz, -40dBm to +20dBn
- Options: 8ZE
- Range: -33dBm to +20dBm
- Input: 110VAC to 240VAC
- Weight: 12.5kg
This unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.