This unit has been checked and is functioning correctly.
"The HP 8559A spectrum analyzer displays the amplitude and frequency of each component of an input signal on a CRT. This display gives quantative information often not available from a conventional oscilloscope. The 8559A can measure signals from -112 dBm to +30 dBm over a frequency range of 10 MHz to 21 GHz. The complete measuring system includes the 8559A spectrum analyzer plugged into a compatible HP display mainframe.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 21 GHz
- Resolution bandwidth: 1 kHz to 3 MHz
- Amplitude range: -111 dBm to +30 dBm
- Maximum input
- Total power: +20 dBm with 0 dB input attenuation, +30 dBm with ≥10 dB input attenuation
- DC: ±7.1 V
- AC: 7.1 Vrms
- Peak pulse power: +50 dBm with input attenuation ≥30 dB
- Gain compression:
- Maximum average noise level with 1 kHz resolution bandwidth, 0 dB attenutation, and video filter at Max (detent): -111 dBm to -90 dBm, depending on frequency band"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Spectrum Analyzer Plugin
- Make: Hewlett Packard
- Model: 8559A
- Serial: 2619U01949 (903166-31)
- Range: 10MHz to 21GHz
- Calibration: On Request
- Power Input: 115-285VAC, 12VDC to 19VDC
- Weight: 20.0kg
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.