"The HI9829 is a waterproof portable logging multiparameter meter that monitors up to 14 different water quality parameters. The microprocessor based multi-sensor probe allows for the measurement of key parameters including pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, ammonium, chloride, nitrate, and temperature. The probe transmits readings digitally with options to log data while disconnected from the meter. An optional GPS provides location tracking of measurements. The complete system is simple to setup and easy to use."
- Condition: Used
- Type: pH/ISE/EC/DO/Turbidity Waterproof Test Meter
- Make: Hanna
- Series: MultiParameter
- Model: HI9829-03042
- Serial: E0053539
- Fware: V1.04
- Probe: HI-7609829-4 EC/Turbidity, DO, pH ORP, Fware V1.01, serial# K3497227
- EC Range: 0 to 200 mS/cm (absolute EC up to 400 mS/cm)
- Turb Range: 0.0 to 99.9 FNU; 100 to 1000 FNU
- Battery: Internal 4 x "C" NiCd
- Accessories: 2 x Probe Covers, AC Charger, Comms Cables, App Software, Hard Case,
- Weight: 5.2kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$6700
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.