This ADTS set is ex Australian Defence Force and has been in storage for a few years.
The unit powers up and passes the Leak-Test but will require calibration.
"The Druck / GE Sensing ADTS-500 provide dual channel altitude and airspeed simulation capability. It is ideal for pitot static leak testing, functional checks and system fault finding directly on the flightline. The ADTS-500 is housed in a rugged polyethylene case with 12 hour nominal continuous operation through rechargeable batteries. It is designed with twin LCD displays for simultaneous viewing of altitude and airspeed.
- Integral pressure/vacuum pump
- Programmable aircraft limits
- Accuracy to 10ft and 0.2kts
- Dual channel pitot static/leak testing
- Simultaneous dual displays
- Altitude, airspeed and rate of climb"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Pitot Static Air Data Test Set
- Make: Druck
- Model: ADTS-500
- Serial: 500-128/94-09
- NSN: 4920-66-135-5201
- Altitude: -2,000' to 50,000' - 15' resolution
- Airspeed: 0kts to 500kts - 0.2kt accuracy
- ROC: 0' to 6000'/min
- Scale: Kts, Kmh, Ft, Mtrs, inHg, psi, mbar
- Protections: Solenoid prevents over
- Accessories: Pitot & Static hoses, AC Cable
- Batteries: Internal (12hrs)
- AC Input: 90 to 260VAC, 20W
- Dimensions: 430W x 230H x 350D mm
- Weight: 12.0kg
This unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.