Please note that the internal 4xAA battery circuit is not functioning. The 12VDC external supply operates the unit normally.
I have included a 12V Lithum-Ion battery pack that attaches to the carry strap to ensure the unit remains portable. This supercedes the internal AA batteries and gives a longer use time.
"The Microdust Pro is a rugged, hand-held, data-logging meter for the real-time detection of airborne dusts, fumes and aerosols. It has a large LCD display and a unique graphical facility, allowing the user to instantly view the dust level and trends. It is ideal for walk-through surveys of ambient and indoor workplace environments. A quick, easy to use instrument, giving the user additional qualitative data which cannot be gained by gravimetric air sampling methods alone. This extremely versatile instrument can also be used with a range of accessories for static and size selective sampling applications.
- Unique real-time graphical display
- Extensive range from 0.001 to 2500 mg/m3
- Removable sampling probe
- Rugged design for harsh environments
- Multi language operation
- Sampling for Respirable, PM2.5 & PM10
- Field calibration check
- Rechargeable or dry cell operation"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Real Time Aersol Monitoring System
- Make: Casella
- Series: Microdust Pro 880nm
- Model: 176000A
- Serial: 1791564
- Range: 0-2500mg/m3
- Probe: Low
- Calibrator: F/R-154.0, Serial# 1791564
- Software: MicroDust Pro
- Accessories: AC Charger, USB Comms Adapter Cable, User Manual, Field Guide, Filter Pump, Hard Case,
- Weight: 4.6kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$6000
This item is sold with a 30 Day Warranty