These units were held as spares on a Gas Project but never used. The packaging is generic due to rain damage on the original boxes.
"The MSA Dyna-Lock® Self-Retracting Lanyards (SRL) are fast-acting fall arresters that limit free-fall distance, deceleration distance and fall arrest forces while allowing user freedom of movement. The Dyna-Lock SRL is ideal for climbing applications where vertical mobility is needed.
- Three independent locking mechanisms provide proven dependability in corrosive or freezing environments
- Integral shock absorber limits fall arrest forces to 900 lbs or less
- Visual impact loading indicator on snaphook that alerts the user when the unit has been subjected to a load
- Wire rope available in galvanized or stainless steel
- Swivel snaphook to prevent birdcaging or kinking of lifeline
- Roller nozzle reduces wear on cable
- Durable stainless steel and extruded aluminum housing on web Dyna-Lock SRLs
- Durable galvanized steel housing on cable Dyna-Lock SRLs
- Integral carrying/mounting handle
- 4.5 feet per second locking speed"
- Condition: New
- Type: Retractable Safety Line
- Make: MSA
- Series: Dyna-Lock
- Model: 506615
- Year: 2013
- Length: 6m x 25mm Nylon Webbing
- Rating: 59-141kg,
- Force: 8kN x 1.4m, Freefall 0.6m max
- Modes: Vertical, Horizontal, Inclined
- Packaging: Generic
- Weight: 5.0kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$700
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.