"Features: he progressing cavity pump principle is ideal for handling slurries viscous shear sensitive or two or tri phase mixtures or when applications require significant suction lift capabilities. The heart of the Mono pump is the rotor and stator. As the single helix rotor revolves eccentrically within the double helix of the stator a continuous cavity is formed and progresses towards the discharge end of the pump as the rotor rotates.
- Capacity is proportional to speed.
- Self priming even with entrained air.
- Can handle a variety viscous materials.
- Minimal damage to shear sensitive products.
- Can handle liquids containing solids or abrasive particles.
- Pulsation free operation.
- Positive displacement"
- Condition: New
- Type: Helical Screw Constant Pressure Pump
- Make: Mono
- Series: CP800
- Model: CP08003C1R8C
- Serial: 09G0920
- Motor: 0.93kW, 3ph
- Inlet: 1.5" BSP
- Flow: 60 L/min max
- Head: 28m max
- Priming: Self priming up to 6m
- Applications: Milk, Honey, Oil Water Separation, Fruit Juice, Wine, Effluent, Brine, Molasses
- Input: 415VAC
- Weight: 21.0kg
Replacement price of this system is approximately AUD$1400
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty