Phoenix Contact MCRS15UISWDCI
"The Phoenix Contact MCR-S series of Current Transducer brings you reliable signal conversion, allowing you to push the boundaries of your automation, measurement or control systems. Compact in nature and being able to operate in different temperatures, the MCR-S series offers you the stability needed in your working environment. The device is fully programmable and configurable, perfect for measuring direct, alternating or distorted currents.
• Built-in 3 number of inputs, with a current range of 0 A to 11 A (AC/DC)
• Power supply voltage range between 20 V DC to 30 V DC, with a Max. current consumption of less than 40 mA (without load)
• The device can be set up via DIP switches or MCR/PI-CONF-WIN configuration software
• True r.m.s value measurement
• Screw connection, M3 screw thread, 8 mm stripping length
• Different coloured status LED colours, available in green, yellow etc.
• IP20 degree of protection, noise immunity to EN 61000-6-2
• Overvoltage electrical category 3
- Condition: Used
- Type: Active Transducer
- Make: Phoenix Contact
- Series: MCR-S
- Model: MCR-S-1-5-UI-SW-DCI
- Packaging: Generic
- Weight: 0.5kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$680
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.