This unit has been checked by an authorised agent and comes with a calibration certificate dated 1st Nov16. The unit has not been used since it was Certified.
"The LIFEPAK® 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and as new features are introduced.
- Available with ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology
- Compact and portable
- Paddle preference -- your choice of standard paddles, pediatric paddles, and/or sterilizable internal and external paddles
- Compatible with QUIK-COMBO® pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes
- Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA Security Standards for a Covered Entity available
- Masimo SET® pulse oximetery offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes
- End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented Microstream®, capnography technology and FilterLine® accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity
- GE Marquette 12SL™ ECG analysis program provides industry-standard interpretation so you can make treatment decisions with confidence
- Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition
- Cardiac condition and risk are easily tracked. ST-segment deviation is measured every 30 seconds
- Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics displayed, interfaces with a variety of transducers
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Biphasic Advisory Defibrillator Monitor
- Make: Medtronic
- Model: Lifepak 12
- Serial: 33495767
- Part: VLP12-02-006301
- Mod: VLP12-15-036919
- Firmware: 3011371-134
- Manufacture: 2005
- ARTG ID: 195109
- Options: ECG, NIPB, SpO2, Printer
- Accessories: Soft Carry Case, Adult SpO2 Sensor, NIBP Cuff/Hose, Qik Combo Cable, ECG Leads
- Charger: Medtronic VP12-06-000103 Battery Charger
- Batteries: 2 x new NiCd
- Weight: 7.0Kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$20,000
The unit is sold as is.
Machine has been cleaned as per Manufacturer's instructions.