Please note that this unit came from a mine closure and appears to be unused.
"The Swagelok® tube facing tools are designed to machine flat, smooth, square, burr-free and, chamfer-free tube ends and Micro-Fit® miniature tube butt weld fittings. The tools can be used on 316 stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium, and most nickel-based alloys.
- Graduated microfeed advancement for controlled material removal
- High-performance coated tool bit with two cutting edges
- Heavy-duty industrial motor with easy speed adjustment and control
- No tools required to change the collet sets to different sizes
- Removable bench mount bracket included with corded tools
- Clear safety shield or guards protect operator from the cutting area
- Optional holder enables bevel cutting"
- Condition: New
- Type: Tube Facing Tool
- Make: Swagelok
- Model: TF72610536
- Serial: 47554
- Part: MS-TF72
- Year: 2011
- Capacity: 12mm to 114.3mm OD, 3mm wall thickness
- Speed: 8-52rpm
- Collets: 1 x 8mm, 1 x 16mm
- Input: 230VAC 5.1A 1100W
- Accessories: Holder, Bevel, Asstd Tools, Military Travel case
- Weight: 10.2kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$14,000
This item is sold with a 30 Day Warranty