Rich Electric ATS20N Invertek
"This fully automatic transfer switch (ATS) allows you to connect your 240V power load to a mains power source, with a backup power source connected should the mains power source be interrupted and provides automatic transfer the load from the mains source to the backup source. Perfect for caravans and motor homes already fitted with an inverter and battery setup, or for use with a generator backup system, as it allows the caravan to plug into park power, and automatically switch over to inverter/generator power once unplugged from the caravan park's mains supply. Not only does this ATS provide automatic backup power switching, but it also monitors the mains AC supply to ensure it's safe and falls within an allowable limit, and will automatically switch over to backup power if the mains supply is unsafe/unstable.
Also suitable for home or office backup power systems, or anywhere where a master and slave power source are present and automatic switching of the power source is required.
• Suitable for sensitive electrical equipment
• Monitors master power input with power protection
• Protection against brownouts
• Total switching time less than 12milliseconds
• Switching capacity: 20Amps
• Frequency: 50/60Hz (selectable)
• Universal output sockets
• Hard wired output and master and slave input terminals
• LED power status indicators"
- Condition: New
- Type: Interactive Main Power Auto Change Over Switch
- Make: Rich Electric - Taiwan
- Series: Invertek
- Model: ATS-20-N
- Rating: 20A
- Master: 190VAC to 240VAC
- Slave: 0-240VAC
- Switching: <10ms
- Packaging: Original
- Weight: 1.8Kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$250
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.