This drill was kept as a spare on the Gorgan Gas Project and is unused. It has a laser asset number etching on the side. It does not come with a drift or handle.
- Powerful three-speed drill with extra high torque
- Robust mechanical gearbox with oil bath lubrication
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Vario (V)-Electronics for working at customised speeds to suit various application materials
- Safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- For easy drilling of larger diameters and driving in of very long screws"
- Condition: New
- Type: Three Speed Drill
- Make: Metabo
- Model: B32/3
- Serial: 2075714226
- Power: 1800W (1200W output)
- Gears: 3
- Speed: 0-470rpm
- Torque: 190Nm
- Capacity: Steel 32mm, SoftWood 70mm
- Chuck: MT3 Taper
- Accessories: Nil
- Input: 230VAC
- Engravings: Laser etech "Bechtel T3609459" on right side
- Weight: 7.6kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$1830
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.