SKU : 4368
In Stock : 1
- Enerpac ATM-Series tools rectify twists and rotational flange misalignment quickly, safely, and without the need for an external power source
- Appropriate for use on most ANSI, API, BS and DIN flanges
- No slings, hooks or lifting gear required
- Can be installed and used in any position (horizontally or vertically)
- ATM-9 Hydraulic flange alignment tool features the same type of functionality as the smaller tools, but provides up to 10 tons of aligning power.... "
- Condition: Used
- Type: Hydraulic Fixed Flange and Rotational Alignment Tool
- Make: Enerpac
- Model: ATM-9
- Serial: 0103
- Year: 2015
- Pressure: 700bar, 10000psi max
- Load: 90kN, 9ton max
- Bolt: 31.5mm min
- Flange Thickness: 93mm to 228mm
- Flange Height: 11-37/64"
- Flange Length: 25-53/64"
- Width: 3.5"
- Suits: most commonly used ANSI, API, BS and DIN flanges
- Accessories: Hard Case
- Weight: 23.0Kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$11,000
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.