"Often referred to as the container hook. Considerably larger mouth width than VCGH but without a safety latch. Use only where unintentional unhooking is impossible. Inappropriate for overhead lifting! When using foundry hooks, special attention must be paid and a risk assessment must be carried out before using.
- Robust cross section (Size C/G) is resistant against increased lateral forces.
- Specially designed wearing edges to protect the chain link, compare the dimension "E".
- Gauge marks for measuring the width of the hook opening .
- Connecting bolt and tensioning sleeve are pre-assembled."
- Condition: New
- Type: Foundry Lifting Hook
- Make: Rud
- Series: VIP
- Model: VWH-16
- Qty: 2 (pair)
- WLL: 10ton each
- Throat: 100mm
- Weight: 9.5kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$300
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.