This valve appears to be new and had its seal intact, but is dirty from transit.
"OPW Kamvalok® Dry Disconnect Couplings are considered the standard of the industry. Used at liquid transfer points where product loss could occur, Kamvaloks provide a reliable solution to prevent spillage during connection or disconnection. Kamvalok Dry Disconnect Couplings are used by manufacturers of paint, lacquers, inks, adhesives, fatty acids, pharmaceuticals, liquid soaps, and many other liquid products.
• Spill Protection - Helps to reduce the hazards involved in the connection/disconnection process of transferring hazardous materials.
• Added protection - Autolok™ locking arms with an automatic locking mechanism signalled by a positive click. Uncoupling requires only an easy tug on the lock release.
• Dual protection - Poppeted seal cylinder with snap-on nose seal provides automatic closure from both directions – the coupler and the adaptor – to prevent accidental spills. Nose seal can be easily replaced without need for new seal cylinder.
• Provides Total Closed-Loop Loading Capabilities by keeping hazardous liquids and vapours in-line and out of the environment.
• Ease of Use - The simple connection and disconnection design and lever actuated internal poppet configuration makes this the first choice for liquid transfer operations.
• Lever Actuation - The open/close lever action helps to ensure that liquid flow can only begin once the coupling and adaptor are securely coupled. The lever provides for smooth opening and closing even for high pressure applications."
- Condition: New
- Type: Industrial Dry Disconnect Coupling
- Make: OPW Engineered Systems
- Model: 1712DBL-AL30
- Serial: 117362
- Year: 2011
- Size: 3" DN80
- Press: 120psi, 8.5bar
- Temp: -29C to +204C
- Seal: FluroCarbon
- Suit: Petroleum, Chemicals, Solvents, Detergents, Vegetyable Oils, Acids, Caustics
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 3.0kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$1500
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.