NBB PNN-BUS-3 Receiver
"Complete module mechanics, patent switching of frequencies. Replaced electronic Bus-System module does not require threading or soldering. Simple diagnostics by means of 4 LED; memory for more than 2,000 channels. Fully automatic network feeder 8.5-50 V DC or 40-270 V AC, 2 mutually blocked emergency switch relays, each conductor is separately protected. Simple replacement of the control cable using PG adapter and pre-produced cable form Fat-charging unit, self cleaning accumulator contacts
The accumulator is protected in the box, breakdown due to impact is impossible. Removing: press the pin, remove the accumulator. Solid fast-closure unit - especially developed holder for fixing the receiver on the crane."
- Condition: New
- Type: Radio Receiver for Crane Remote Control
- Make: NBB
- Series: PNN System
- Model: PNN-BUS-3
- Serial: 9995182095
- Freq Range: 400-477MHz
- Set Freq: 471MHz to 473MHz
- Charger: Integrated
- Data Protect: Generation of CRC code by Hamming distance = 4, generation of zero position. Addressing of each transmitter by own, one time occurring combination (max. 32,768 possibilities), Parity - bit during addressing.
- Safe Data Receipt: 2 selective evaluators (1 hardware, 1 software controlled), CRC, NOUZ.VYP, and bits of zero position. Re-blocking of activation in the case of defective relay for EMERGENCY STOP.
- Dimensions: 306 x 181 x 130mm
- Accessories: Instruction Manual
- Packaging: Original
- Weight: 5.5kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.