"The TracStar1800 auto-deploy auto-acquire antenna system is a multiband antenna ideal for high-end users demanding the most from their satellite antenna system experience. The simplicity of use enables any user to access any broadband application over satellite with ease.
This 1.8M antenna features:
• Precision Composite Reflector
• TracStar Controller Options—Available Options include DirectPoint and inclined orbit satellite tracking
• HPA Mounting Options—Vehicle Mount Accommodates Redundant Configurations & Feed-Mounted HPA and has a wide feed boom option for oversized HPA's.
• Solid Carbon-Fiber Reflector—High EIRP - High-Performance and Lightweight Fully-Compliant for FCC, Intelsat, Panamsat, Eutelsat, Asiasat.
• Reliable—Zero-Backlash Cable Drive Durability in Extreme and Harsh Conditions Unrivaled Az Range of 400°, Elevation 0-90°, Pol ±95"
- Condition: Used
- Type: Mobile Satellite Communications System Satcom VSat
- Make: Cobham, General Dynamics
- Series: Tracstar1800
- Dish: General Dynamics 1C180M, serial# VSA-8024, Manufacture Code 30996-1, KU Band, TR, LP, 1.8m Diameter
- Compass: Research Concepts FP-RC3KFG
- LNB: JRC NJT5127FL, 14.0/14.5GHz Output, 13.05GHz Local
- UPS: Emerson Liebert GXT3 700VA
- Controller: Vertx RSI RC3000
- Modem: Idirect Evolution X5
- Router: Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series SI
- Generator: Genquip Gi3300 DSP Inverter, Petrol
- Trailer: 2011 Tymeyre, Dual, Galvanised, Stabiliser Legs, Reg 1TSA149, Exp Jan21, VIN: 6T8TYMCARBS000010, Spare Tyre
- Accessories: User Manual, jack, chocks, Comms Cables, Power Extension Leads, Cooling System
- Weight: 1250kg
Replacement price on this kit is approximately AUD$75,000
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.