"Liquip drop hoses are built to last and are provided in a standard length which when incorporated into the load arm design will allow the loading arm to move freely within the API loading envelope.
- Drop hose is provided in a standard length for simplicity of ordering and construction.
- Braided stainless steel construction for strength, flexibility and durability.
- 4" TTMA flanges to allow easy connection and disconnection during installation, service and maintenance.
- Liquip’s Stainless Steel drop hoses are manufactured and tested to ISO 10380 - Pipework -- Corrugated metal hoses and hose assemblies and they meet AS2683 - Hose and hose assemblies for distribution of petroleum and petroleum products.
- Liquip test drop hoses to AS1180.13A. Which is a method of testing used to ensure resistance less than 1 mega ohm/metre for dissipation of static electricity"
- Condition: New
- Type: Antistatic Stainless Steel Refuelling Drop Hose
- Make: Liquip
- Series: Type-1
- Model: 5639P
- Serial: 131210-03
- Year: 2014
- Length: 2000mm
- Flange: 4" TTMA
- Grade: 3
- Electrical: Kind 1
- Work Press: 1500kPa
- Test Presss: 225kPa
- Standards: AS2683, AIP-CP27
- Suits: Bottom Loading Arms
- Weight: 20.0kg
Replacement price on this item is approximately AUD$1030
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.