This data card was part of a backup PC for a Nickel plant. The computer had never been put into service an the card is unused.
"The DAP 840/103 model provides 14-bit A/D resolution for its 8 onboard analog inputs, and 12-bit D/A resolution for its 2 onboard analog outputs. The onboard analog input channels sample at an overall 800k samples per second, and the 8 onboard digital input channels sample at an overall rate of 800k words per second. The two onboard analog output channels each can run at 400k updates per second for an overall 800k updates per second, and the 8 onboard digital output channels update at an overall 800k words per second.
- has an onboard 486 processor
- comes with 8MB of DRAM onboard memory
- uses a PCI bus for PC-based platforms
- transfers data to PC at high rates – up to 800k samples per second
- allows real-time processing
- offers low latency – 0.2 ms task time quantum – for fast response
- increases sampling period resolution to 50 ns
- provides onboard emulation of DSP routines
- samples or updates the digital section at up to 800k values per second
- provides 14-bit A/D converter resolution
- samples analog inputs at up to 800k samples per second
- updates analog outputs at up to 400k samples per second each
- complies with the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC"
- Condition: New
- Type: Data Acquisition PC Module Card
- Make: Microstar Laboratories
- Model: DAP840/103
- Serial: 97408
- Interface: PCI
- Accessories: DAPtools Basic Software, Installation Manual, Paperwork
- Packaging: Generic
- Weight: 0.5Kg
Replacement price on this unit is approximately AUD$2100
The unit is sold with a 30 Day Warranty.